Occupy until I come (Luke 19:13)
Seeking a Minister/Servant
Should you have any interests in serving the Lord at Calvary Chapel Anaheim Hills (CCAH), please send a resume to email@example.com All interviews will be scheduled via Email.
(1) Please read our faith statement
- When you accept the faith statement, you may apply for the following areas.
(2) What ministry inspires you? - Preaching/Teaching (English, Farsi, Korean, and/or Spanish – Evangelist, Missionary, Bible Teacher, Pastor); Worship Team/Praise; Preschool-Kindergarten (English only);
(3) A servant/minister may serve the Lord and His sheep at CCAH, as an employee, an independent contractor, or a volunteer.
(4) Please write a resume, no more than 2 pages, in this order – 1. Name & Contact Information, 2. Your personal goal in this position, 3. Date of Birth, 4. When were you born again (brief salvation testimony-couple sentences okay), 5. Family members, 6. Career including ministries & education, and 7. Two(2) References.
(5) Please note that you as an applicant & servant of the Lord should consider the following characteristics in the Bible.
- LOVE OF CHRIST should be a compelling motive to minister to the Lord & His sheep at CCAH (2 Corinthians 5:14).
- Such motives of personal gains (e.g., money, career, sponsor, green card....etc.) that a hiring has should be discouraged (John 10:12-15).
- An applicant should be faithful to the Lord (1 Corinthians 4:1-2).
- An applicant should be humble (Philippians 2:6-7).
- An applicant should avoid any negative things unless they support the unity of Christ (Galatians 2:11-23).
- The word of God should be understood without corruption and practiced sincerely in the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 2:17).
CCAH reserves the right to choose or deny an applicant.